HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

From:
Jim Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:10:16 GMT
Hello Friends,

Re: FTP/iX 5.5 fixes discussed on list in past...

I could not find the old threads (ok, did not look), but their was past
discussion on this list concerning a couple of FTP/iX bugs..  So I am
responding to let you know about FTPFD90 5.5 BETA TEST PATCH which
includes the following fixes:

  SR: 4701-407403
  FROM: FTPFD90A
  Fix Client: Put of bytestream file results in FTP hang

  SR: 4701-384958
  FROM: FTPFD90A
  Fix Client: Client hangs displaying "logon banner" to NT
  4.0 SERVER.

  SR: 5003-438705
  FROM: FTPFD90A
  FTP/iX QUOTE TYPE E and L don't work

If (ONLY IF) have you have seen these problems, please contact our
friends at the HP-Response_Center and request the FTPFD90 fix for
the specified SR number.

I hope this helps.  Enjoy Turkey Day!

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.