HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:14:52 GMT
Hello,

We use here Cobol, Turbo/Image & Vplus on our HP3000 MPE 5.5 system as
development tools.  We recently discovered a "funny" thing about automatic
masters : some entries are missing in the automatic master but still exist in
the detail dataset!! (Turbo/Image programmers will directly know that it's
impossible in theory).  In the COBOL programming when we use the "DBFIND", it
works but after that, when we use the "DBGET", it "crashs".

Has someone already encountered such situation ?

Thanx!