HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:46:43 +0000
     Hi,

     I am currently working with the Y2K team and I should like to know
     whether the layout of the File Label has changed since MPE. It used to
     be 128 words and contained the mod/create/access dates in CALENDAR
     form. Have these fields been increased in size to reflect the new
     HPCALENDAR format?

     TIA,

     (Dr) Howard Frost

  The recipient acknowledges that Flemings is unable to
  exercise control over the content of information
  contained in transmissions made via the Internet.

  Flemings hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality
  or accuracy of any information contained in this message
  and any liability of any kind for the information
  contained in it, or for its transmission, reception,
  storage or use in any way whatsoever.