HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 3

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:30:02 -0800
I'm debugging an intermittent situation where the POSIX fopen() function
is sometimes returning EINTR (interrupted system call due to signal receipt).

This application makes heavy use of signals and has all sorts of signal
handlers.

How can I find out which signal is causing the EINTR?  I suppose I could
modify all of the signal handlers to log debugging info as each signal is
tripped.  But there are many signal handlers.

Is there any way to determine outside of a signal handler what the last signal
received was?
--
Mark Bixby                      E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Coast Community College Dist.   Web: http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/