HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 3

From:
Barry Durand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:16:13 -0600
Thank you to all of you who responded so quickly to my question if the HPSUSAN
number changed when we upgraded the CPU.   I spoke with my CE and he assured me
that he will change the SUSAN number, number of user licenses to what they were
before the upgrade.   Thank you especially to those who warned me about the
model number and the user license limit.

Bill L., yes, I somewhat knew what SUSAN stood for but I was not exactly sure.

Again, thank you to all who responded.  I am used to this list and I am used to
getting a fast response but the volume and speed on this one surprised even me.

Thanks again,

Barry Durand, Systems Engineer II, [log in to unmask]
"These are my opinions, not necessarily the ones of my employer"
Please note that Baton Rouge and surrounding areas now have a
new area code.  It is 225.  When calling Baton Rouge please use
225 instead of 504.