HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 3

From:
"Holloway, Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holloway, Rich
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:33:20 -0800
We use patch/ix for all of our MPE patch installations beginning with
PP4. We have five MPE machines and have not had any problems. We have
also done restarts. We just basically let patch/ix do its thing. We do
review the patches that have gone through the qualifying process. If we
have any questions about any of the patches, we contact the response
center.

Rich Holloway
Systems Administrator
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457
Fax: (503) 574-8614

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my company. They
belong solely to me.