HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 3

Pete Crosby ([log in to unmask])
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:08:16 EST
Scott,

Thanks for looking into TBLMON. I never use it personally. I look at the
tables directly. And the table headers for both say highest entry
number is $1fff. Unfortunately, I neglected to consider that entry "0"
in the PCB and the PIB are basically unused and undefined, even though
they do exist.

So, you are correct. The highest possible pin number is $1ffe, which is
8190 decimal.

Thanks for setting me straight. I think TBLMON should definitely be
updated and at least distributed with OS updates if not also put on
JAZZ.

 --
         --Pete Crosby  ([log in to unmask]  a.k.a. [log in to unmask])