HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
Joseph Feiner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Feiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:18:35 GMT
Hi Ken!

I can speak on behalf of the MPE technical roundtable, and I
would like to let you know that we have just sent out the
questions for the members of the panel to submit to the web.

I have gotten answers from Randy Roten regarding IA-64 compilers
and Bill Bennett's answer to posting multilple remote consoles
through a terminal server.

I expect these to be posted to the web shortly and more answers
to be added soon.

If there is a particular question that you want to make sure
that we don't overlook, be sure to let us know.  It has been
awhile since San Diego and engineers might be foccused on
other issues.  If you think an answer on any particular topic
would be really helpful, let me know and I will follow-up.

Best Regards,
Joseph

--
Joseph Feiner