HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:19:40 +0200
It's interesting that in the message from Mark regarding MS Exchanges
ability to handle SMTP addresses, I picked out the following variations
on Mark's e-mail address:--

Mark Bixby [[log in to unmask]] : Appeared in the From: header on
my Outlook '98 message

rfc822Mailbox: [log in to unmask] and mail: [log in to unmask] both
appeared as entries in Mark's LDAP server.

E-mail: [log in to unmask] appeared in Mark's "signature" at the end of his
message.

Hmmmmmm....

Regards

Neil