HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:12:35 -0800
Hi, George
I do not know about LJ 810 Printer, but we have old 2680 and new D640
printer.
First few month, It jammed too much, we called HP CE they virtually upgrade
all the parts
ROM and all kind of mechanical Part. Now It is very operatable 1- 3 jams
per day much better than jam every minutes. I think your HP CE have to be
Overhaul your D640 printer too, like ours.

hopy this help
Peter Chong.