HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:15:36 -0000
Kevin,

I cannot help you with Minisoft but I have tested with the LINKWAY ODBC
driver and Esperant seems to perform very well!

You would of course require the configuration files to configure Esperant
to work with LINKWAY (as you do far each of the drivers supported).

Ken Vickers

LINKWAY Development and Support
Computing Solutions Limited
Tel. 00 800 00 3000 00