HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:17:00 -0800
Darrel,

DRA is the company that now own REX.  They can be reached at 800 553-1202.
They've indicated that a Y2K compliant version is in beta but we could not
wait for them.
About a year ago we 'licensed' the source from them and made our own changes
to deal with Y2K, introduced new 'sysdate$' variable in 'yyyymmdd' format,
added new date format values to handle the four digit years and the 'A0mmdd'
format.   We are also trying to get a project started that should enable us
to generate native mode REX programs.

Regards
Paul H. Christidis