HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
"James Clark, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Clark, Jr.
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:59:06 -0500
I rather have a confirmation email when I sign on which 1) verifies that I
was added to the list and 2)  a short FAQ concerning what is appropriate to
post how to post it and 3) especially how to unsubscribe from the list.
I sign up on many things and when the confirmation comes in I save that
email in a special folder. Especially when I have to choose a different
userid, mine is quite common, I can refer back to the original email to see
(remember) how to log in or in this case how to sign off the list.

James