HP3000-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
Bob Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:24:57 -0500
     Ron,

     I'll cast another vote for ESPUL and it's companion products for
     network printing, spoolfile analysis, and archiving. All of which are
     VERY reasonably priced.

     RAC Consulting (360)357-9752

     Bob M.
     Datascope Corp.

Subject: 3rd Party Software
Author:  RON HORNER <[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET
Date:    11/11/98 9:02 AM

Just to chime in, I'm looking for software that can archive spool files.
At the same time, this product should allow you to view the files
online.  I have contacted O'pin Solutions to look at their reveal
product.  Would you believe that they are only supporting existing
customers and not selling to software, anymore.  They have NT/UNIX
versions, and said that the customer base for the 3000 was shrinking and
it was no longer worth selling.

Sorry, just lost my mind for a moment...

Anyway, can anyone help with software suggestions.  Thanks!!!