HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 5

From:
Ross Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 06:29:17 -0800
Just a beginner, please forgive me.

When one logs on to MPE ie.  - user, user.acct/password - is there an
automatic udc or something like an autoexec.bat on a DOS machine? If there
is it would probably be different for each user logging on. What would be
the name of this file, where would it reside and what would it be for
manager.sys and operator.sys?

What would be the best editor for MPE 5.5? Probably the one I have right now
but how would I know what is on this besides - editor?

Thank you all for the info on 3k history.