HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 5

From:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:13:55 -0500
Terry,

That is the 68000 based computer with BASIC built-in. PASCAL could be
loaded. It was a self-contained unit similar to an HP150. One neat thing
was a scrolling wheel on the keyboard that let you scroll up and down
through the program and when you edited a line you could scroll left and
right. Pretty cool for its time. They had standard HPIB ports on the
back and if you had a 15MB drive you had a lot of storage space.

John Zoltak
North American Mfg Co