HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 5

From:
Gary Pastor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Pastor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:58:29 +0200
I have installed network printing on our 3k system. At first I had an HP 4Si
connected which printed fine. I then changed the printer to a 6P, because I
need the 4Si for another department. The reports are printed landscape and
has now started having a 1inch margin on the left and losing the same on the
right hand side. This means that I am losing important info and the reports
are of no use to the department.

Is this an Environment file problem. What do I need to do?

Gary Pastor