HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Sletten Kenneth W <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sletten Kenneth W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:50:08 -0800
Jim Trudeau laments, but looks forward to the parting shot:

[.... SNIP version and $$ horror story....]

> .... However, it will provide me with the oppourtunity I have
> waited about 10 years for and that is to tell Cognos to "stick it".

< semi-smug alert (but with sincere sympathies to Jim and other
   users in his predicament) >

Back during the transitory dark days of Interex- Boston 1990,
when Transact enhancements were temporarily "frozen" for a
short time, "migrating" to the Cognos products was one of the
"options" presented by HP and Cognos.  We didn't bite.

:-)  , for all Transact users that stuck with it instead of switching.

< / semi-smug alert >

Ken Sletten