HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Scott Hirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Hirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:44:50 -0800
Glenn J. Koster, Sr. wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
> >  We're currently doing Y2K testing on MAESTRO (D.01.44) & SPOOLMATE
> >  (B.03.16) on our site and have found some rather basic problems
> >  related to logfiles creations & date enquiries.
>
> If it's any consolation, HP doesn't seem to able to get any response
> either.  I am a contractor working on Y2K issues of HP's ISG division in
> Greeley.  So far we have tried:  e-mail, phone-in support question, and
> a written questionnaire all on HP letter head, HP e-mail address and HP
> phone numbers.  You would think that if a company was going to provide
> software on a particular vendor's solution, they would at least reply to
> inquiries from them... but maybe they are more concerned about their
> other partners at this point (IBM???).
>
> Glenn
> --
>  ______________
> |  Navigators  | Under contract to Hewlett-Packard ISG (Greeley, CO)
> |     |)       |
> |     | )      | Glenn J. Koster, Sr.             [log in to unmask]
> |     |  )     | Managed Business Solutions    http://www.mbsnav.com
> |     |   )    | 214 S. College, Suite 201              970 350-5337
> |     |----    | Fort Collins, CO  80524                970 224-1016
> | ============ |
> | \__________/ |
> |   of Change  | aka:  [log in to unmask]
> |______________| home: http://members.aol.com/MichiTex

Tivoli has been responding to questions regarding Y2K compliance (and other
topics) on the Discussion List. You might try subscribing to the Maestro
Discussion List (http://www.acellc.com/html/maestro_listserver.htm) for this
and other Maestro issues.
Scott Hirsh                        Automated Computing Environments LLC
[log in to unmask]                   1563 Solano Avenue #154
tel +1 510 528 4980                Berkeley, CA 94707  USA
fax +1 510 528 1737                http://www.acellc.com