HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 22:28:39 -0400
To all Shakespeare's fans out there...

I'm sorry - there are many attorneys that are good people, and provide a
valuable service (mine happens to be one of them :)

There are others, usually the ones doing their own TV ads (i.e. "We'll
HAMMER AND HAMMER AND HAMMER TO GET YOU WANT'S DUE YOU!!!"), charge a
contingency fee ("YOU DON'T PAY A CENT UNLESS YOU COLLECT!" advice: watch
your wallet!) and generally do things in a way that's not quite so
honorable.

These are the ones that need to be eliminated.  Note that I don't say
killed, as that would be illegal and get me into trouble... but disbarred
would be nice.  It's too damned much litigation already in the US.  (I dare
not speak for the rest of the world - they can speak for themselves about
their attorneys, barristers, etc.)

Have a great weekend, all.

Joe