HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 3

From:
Tom Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:08:50 EDT
Art:

Sure does!!  In fact, I moved here from beautiful(?) SE Virginia in September
and live about 6 miles from West Chester.  Quaint town, narrow streets,
rolling hills, etc.  A completely different atmosphere than in Hampton Roads,
VA (terrain there is like a billiard table!).

And, by the way, I haven't seen one Zorgnak yet!!  However, MPE still works
like MPE always does!

Tom Madigan
BE-U-T-FUL SE Pennsylvania