HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 3

From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob J.
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 00:41:22 -0400
That box can hold 5 half height disc drives or 3 full height drives.
Several combinations are possible since the front two bays can hold
either two half height devices each (disc, DDS, or CD) or one full
height device each. There is a space and one data connector in the
back of the box to provide for one disc drive either full or half
height.

                              Bob J. -- Ideal Computer Services
                              http://www.icsgroup.com