HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 3

From:
"Wong, Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wong, Wilson
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:56:56 -0700
We are trying to use the HPSPOOLID variable in some of our jobs but it is
working (i.e. the variable exists) on some systems and not on others.  All
of our systems are currently on Powerpatch 4 and this variable was included
with Powerpatch 3.  As an FYI, we went from Powerpatch 1 to Powerpatch 4.
All of our in-house processors have the variable but some (not all) of our
remote processors are missing it.  I am the one who sends out all the
Powerpatch tapes so everyone should be on the same patch level and went from
PP1 to PP4.

Any idea why this is happening???

Thanks, wilson

Wilson Wong
HP3000 Systems Administrator
Center for Information Services
supporting Washington State's Community and Technical Colleges
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA  98004
(425) 803-9764