HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 3

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:35:00 -0700
A couple of days ago I received a package from HP containing the ODBCLink/SE
manual (36217-90407) and a letter saying 'oops we forgot to include this
with the corresponding communicator, so here it is and sorry about that'.

I'm sure your 'data center' should have received the same thing.

Regards
Paul Christidis