HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

From:
Tony Furnivall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Furnivall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:44:16 -0500
I got another quesiton about the seminar

>  I registered, but didn't receive an email with instructions as I had
>expected.  Is that yet to come?

I have contacted the Education Center, and asked them to let me know when we
can expect to hear back. The main piece of information will be the telephone
number for the conference call, and the URL for the visuals.

I'll post again when I get them
TOny

PS Even though that information will be relatively readily availabale you'll
still need to register, in order to get a slot on the vonference call, and
to be visible to the presenters!