HP3000-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

From:
Michael Hurdle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Hurdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 18:08:41 -0400
I have gotten myself into a bit of a predicament here. Due to the fact that
HP does not see to know how to ship the corresponding software with the
100BaseT product (I got the card - that's it), we were given a workaround by
somebody within HP to create a STORE tape with six files as supplied by HP
and then do the AUTOINST from that tape to load the product from. Well, we
didn't get far before we realized we were missing a (few) file(s) -
ADLGINFO.INSTALL.SYS for one (I am sure there are others).

My question to the group is this: have any of you installed 100BaseT by
itself from an Add-On Subsys tape? What files were restored from the tape? I
am under a time constraint to get this product installed, or else I would
wait the couple of weeks it will take to get the Add-On Subsys tape from HP.
Please help!

Michael T. Hurdle
MPE Systems Management (Nortel)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]