HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 5

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:09:19 +0000
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Tony Furnivall wrote:

> There was all sorts of stuff afterwards, but I gues for once, one of these
> insulting comments from Exchange seems to be accurate! I've attached the
> rest of the message...Have you thought about getting a different mail
> client? Eudora works like a charm for me!

I use MS/Outlook as a client.  I think it is a great grandchild of Eudora.

I use PINE on my ISP host to "preview" all my messages in text mode before
I endanger my PC by downloading any attachments with MS/Outlook.  I can
delete it at the host.

Which is what I did in this case.  Any message that can cause PINE (or
ELM for that matter) to bomb on a Unix host can't be healthy at the PC
level either.

Tracy Johnson