HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 3

From:
Sletten Kenneth W <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sletten Kenneth W <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 18:00:13 -0700
Duane went on the record:

<<
> I want to publicly thank HP and Jeff Vance for the work being
> done in soliciting input from this list with regard to the new
> CFE initiative.
>
> And of course, there are many others within HP who have contributed
> to the various discussions/hair-pulling/teeth-gnashing/compromising
> to get something like this off the ground.
>
> I also thank them for their efforts.
>
> And for those in the Interex/user community who have been championing
> such a process - WAY TO GO!

As at least one of the agitators who first joined Duane in an effort
to make this happen back at IPROF-95, I take a very short break
from stretch drive to get some end-of-the-FY stuff done that has to
be done by COB tomorrow to say:

Ditto.

It is especially gratifying to see that something is happening without
the need for users to put in additional funds above and beyond the
support dollars they are already paying..

Back to end-of-FY panic....

Ken "MS RTF & RR free" Sletten