HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 3

From:
Curt Brimacomb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:45:35 -0600
And it is so easy to change in MS Outlook98.  Check the box for ascii text
only in the address book entry for the HP3000-L, and you don't send the
"other stuff".

Curt Brimacomb                           http:\\www.magiclink.com
System Manager                           http:\\www.idahocomputer.net
Idaho Computer Services, Inc.            http:\\www.datanow.net
Voice: 1 (208) 734-2245              Fax:   1 (208) 733-9663
"My opinions may not represent those of anyone else"