HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 3

From:
CSILLC Gateway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSILLC Gateway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:51:29 -0400
Newsreader users will be glad to know, that the gateway seems to be
functioning just fine now.

For some reason (and I will need to find out why from my ISP), we lost the
incoming feed, although the outgoing feed was just fine.

Turns out we weren't the only ones either.

Last night, several tests were run (as you can see, both in the newsgroups
and the list), posts and mail flowed each way nicely, so - please don't be
so quiet, let's give it a thorough test.  To identify NG messages, please
prefice posts with [NG].  Keeps me from having to look at each and every
header on each and every message.

Thanks for your patience.

Joe