HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

From:
Tom Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:21:22 EDT
And here I thought that I was caught in a Star-Trek temporal discontinuity!
Some of the messages I've received have been duplicates of messages originally
sent a week ago.  I wonder if I'll be seeing this phenomenon more frequently
once I arrive in the land of the Zorgnaks.

Let's see what's out there, Mr. LaForge!!

Tom Madigan
(almost gone from) Newport News, Virginia