HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:00:45 -0400
set up one or more calendars and use them in the schedules ... the same
calendar
may be used in different schedules.
a helpful tool is LCAL in ARRANGER which may help to create this special
calendars
for one year.

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

"Davis, Larry" <[log in to unmask]> on 09/08/98 03:54:32 PM

Please respond to "Davis, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>