HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

From:
Chris Bartram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 18:25:46 -0400
 In <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] writes:

> I, too, would like to see the FAQ available as a single file - either a
> single text file, or a ZIP or MOVER file.

If enough people are interested, I'll look into making a zip'd version of the
whole faq directory available... A quick peek at the source looks like most
of the HREF's are relative, so they could be loaded on an Intranet server.

I spent way too many hours converting all those files to HTML to be able to
consider generating a flat-file from it however. That darned "real"(?) job
keeps getting in the way...

                  -Chris