HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 2

From:
Chris Breemer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Breemer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:37:05 +0200
Chris Breemer wrote:

> Please find attached just such a source. I've used this on Hp-UX,
> it will probably need very little change to run on MPE.
> Good luck !

Oops... Gary asked for a Select cmd, and my program does only
insert/update/delete, I see now. But I hope it's still useful.

--
Best regards,

Chris Breemer                            [log in to unmask]
Compuware Europe B.V.                    http://www.compuware.com

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was
mad."