HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Roman Sallin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roman Sallin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 06:32:39 -0400
HP RC told me that there is a problem in TCP/IP in C.55.01 that has been
fixed in the meantime: the reason for the problem was that the maximum
of connections was reached because there were many closed socket
connections that remained in memory (NETTOOL TCPTRACE). Installing
C.55.05 should solve this problem.

Thanks to all who gave me hints!

Roman Sallin
SWS SoftWare Systems