HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 07:33:21 -0700
I ran this through a debugger and what I see is that my DBFIND mode 1 on
the master returns the correct chain count.  Then each DBGET mode 5 on the
master is successfull, but the buffer that is returned is empty.  It will
happily read all the records in the super chain until it hits end of chain,
but there is never any data in the buffer.  I am using an @ for the item
list, and an @ for the argument to the DBFIND.  Everything looks fine, but
the DBGET never has any data in it.

I have tried this with both modes 1 and 21 on the DBFIND, just like QUERY.

Is this a bug in the b-trees or am I doing something really dumb?

thanks,

shawn