HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Duncan Pinkerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duncan Pinkerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:41:52 +0100
I need to find a version of PKZIP for the 3000 so that I can send files to
a PC abroad and UNZIP them there.  I have tried downloading the files from
www.3k.com to my PC, but then the trouble starts:  first you must upload to
the HP from the PC and then UNCOMPRESS in the POSIX shell and then use
MOVER to create the files.  So far I have failed to uncompress the files as
I cannot persuade it that the file is compressed (I have created the file
zip_m.Z just as it is on the 3k server but to no avail).

Can someone E-Mail me the executable so that I can just do a binary upload
it to the HP using Reflection??

Thanks for your help in advance.

/Duncan

* [log in to unmask]                         JP Morgan      *
*                                             15 The Mall    *
* Intl+ 44 171 325 1470                               Stratford      *
*                                                     London E15 1XB *