HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:54:57 -0700
Donna,

SSA is available for MPE but it isn't in wide use.  I do have one customer
who is using it and is pretty happy.  Personally, I would be reluctant to
use SSA on an MPE system until HP sends a clearer, stronger signal
indicating their willingness to fully support the product.  While SSA is a
good product, from all accounts, I would still counsel caution. Maybe try
the product out for some time in a non-critical environment.

Bill Lancaster