HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Jim Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:45:54 GMT
Hello Friends,

Re: Powerpatch 4  -  LISTF ,8  & IP ADDRESS.

Wow, I seem to be the last one to know about this feature!  This is nice!

You can see all users on a system with an IP address with the showconn
utility found in NSRV0000.TELESUP.

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.

Kristian Thisted ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
:         Ralph wrote 980902

: > Last weekend I installed the Powerpatch 4 (Release 5.5).
: > I have been ethusiastic about the enhancement of the new LISTF -
: > features 8 and 9.
: > Now you can see WHO has access on a file.
: >
: > Very good, HP !
: >
: > Ralph Alexander
: >
: >
: The IP-adress is a realy nice feature. Is there a way to see the
: IP-adress on all users currently loged-on? (We have MPEX installed)

: TIA