HP3000-L Archives

September 1998, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:25:53 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
Just as comment on this sushi thing.

I have heard that story/comparison for decades, and it still does not make
it correct.  Sushi is not cold raw dead fish. Sushi refers to the vinegary
rice on which people place all sorts of foodstuff, some of which include
raw fish (preferably dead and cold), assorted vegetables, egg, etc. . .
 Sashimi is cold raw fish.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com