HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

From:
Mark Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:47:05 +0100
>Therein lies the rub.  The old question of the chicken and the egg...  The
old question of a "vicious" circle vs. a "healthy" circle...  The old
question of *how* to break it.

The simple technique used by the child in "The Emperor's New Clothes" comes
to mind: Call the bluff (buff?) of the naked market "leaders".

While some people ponder about these worthy questions, I have decided to
hit the trenches to *do* something about it "where the rubber meets the
road" (to mix a few metaphors, analogies, and so on... Whatever it takes).
If everybody in HP3000-L would only tell two people who have problems with
their current computer systems *and* who don't know (yet) about the HP3000,
interesting things are bound to happen.<

You deserve a medal Alfredo! I just wish I had the opportunity to
"evangelise" but in
my situation I'd be preaching to the converted!

Mark Wilkinson.
Sony Pictures Entertainment.