HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

From:
Allen Cintron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen Cintron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:03:22 -0700
This is just my two cents and is meant in a friendly tongue-in-cheek manner,
so please don't blast me for it but,,,,,

It appears that an awful lot of keystrokes have been expended for what could
have been accomplished with one key, namely <delete>.  The title of these
spam messages are fairly descriptive and so can be easily ignored or
deleted.  Unfortunately, when they illicit the volume of responses that they
have here, their impact is multiplied and their visibility increased.  The
ripple effect is a sort of sub-spam emanating out from the original.

I know that no one wants to receive porn messages including myself.  But
like death and taxes, they exist.  Hit delete and move on!

AC