HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

From:
Chris Bartram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:06:37 -0400
 In <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] writes:

>              Free Job-Postings for HP3000-related Positions
>
>   On our www server, we are maintaining a free job-postings page for
> HP3000-related positions in North America. To view the postings, see:
>     http://www2.3k.com/jobs
> or follow the link from our home page at www.3k.com
>
>   You can browse *and* post listings on-line. There is also a section
> for placement agencies to list their services.

BTW; for those of you interested; we recently re-vamped the whole job
 posting area of our web site. Jobs are now recorded in a database, and
 job-hunters can query by region, salary, position type, and keywords.
 Job posters will be able to remove their own postings, and we can filter
 out obnoxious postings if necessary.

For those who had posted positions to the "old" system, I encourage you
to re-post your positions in the new system (we didn't re-keyin all the
old postings).

It's still a "work in progress" as we're going to be adding new features
and capabilities as time (and resources) permit, but even now it is GREATLY
improved over the old system.

Also, for those of you that "bookmark"ed the old page(s); the new pages have
changed names as well in some cases so please re-visit the job listings from
our main page (there is a direct link to the job-postings area on our main
page at www.3k.com).

                Happy Hunting.
                Chris "remove the nospam for personal replies" Bartram