HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 4

From:
"John C. Dalton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John C. Dalton
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 08:34:26 -0700
I haven't followed this thread real close so I apologize if I am repeating.
Just to add to this, if you happen to be using WRQ's Reflections or atleast
have a license, you can
directly access its commands (for the file transfer or ftp) using Ole
Automation as well as Access.  Just import the Reflections
Basic commands into your VB5(or equivalent) development environment.  Then
you can do the whole
thing in one exe.
Hope this helps.
***