HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:48:17 -0400
Barry,

In the NBSpool manual, in chapter 3, under the MOVE syntax, it shows
that the PTYPE must be:

Print Server                        Ptype                        Port
Netport                             3001
Parallel 1
Netport                             3002
Parallel 2
Netport                             2501                         Serial
1

So you would want to use a PTYPE of 2501 for the serial port on that
Intel Print Server.

Kevin Newman