HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
Karl Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karl Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:56:14 -0600
We are installing 100Base-T cards in a couple of HP3000s.
With the cards came a subsystem tape to be installed but no intstructions on
how to install the subsystem.  Called the response center and they said they
would "try" to find some instructions to fax.  So far I haven't received
anything.

I haven't installed a new subsystem for a coupel of years.  Are there
instructions in other manuals?  Or is there another source?

Thanks.