HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:50:39 -0400
A method I would suggest is to have a written Computer/Network Acceptable
Usage Agreement that has a unique user PIN number for each user on it. The
purpose of this PIN number is specifically for lost password events and
other unique identification/confirmation situations.

<<soapbox on/IMHO on>>
In this day and age running any size of systems/networking environment
without everyone under an employee handbook based, or signed AUA is looking
for trouble. I would be happy to share/swap such agreements via this list or
directly via EMAIL.

<<soapbox off>>

Mike Hornsby
Please visit picturesque www.beechglen.com an HP3000 resource page