HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
"James Clark, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:30:17 -0400
There are a series of manuals put out by HP I believe. You can find them on the
Laserrom CD they are called "Using the 900 Series HP 3000:" There are two sets
of 9 manuals, Set 1 Fundamental Skills Module 0 - 8, and Set 2 Advanced Skills
Module 0 - 8. I had the opportunity to look these over some time ago and they
looked pretty good for teaching about the HP3000 and the MPE environment.

James

P.S. Oh the manuals can be ordered. I don't know the number but I am sure HP
will help you out there.