HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:13:57 -0700
Slover, Martin wrote:

> > From:         Sletten Kenneth W[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
> > Donna makes me feel a little sheepish about my rant (although
> > I do not repent):  I've only got *one* machine and she's got 75:
>
> and here I thought the 3 machines we have on site and the 4 we have in
> various locations (soon to be all migrated to one location) was a lot.

and here y'all thought i was bored :-)  one thing that should help (oh
please
oh please) this big update project is using the cd-roms to create a
master cslt for all the machines which will then be duplicated (in some
great and mysterious fashion :-).  first pass at trying to create the
tapes
was 'interesting'...you *do* have to keep track of those avrscsi mount/
dismounts...!  one of these minutes i'll have to go back and start playing

with it again <sigh>               - d

--
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer