HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 3

From:
Herve Casanova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herve Casanova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:42:59 +0200
Bonjour
I received from Minisoft this answer to my question (fast answer)
We have a number of customer who have been using our HP emulator in a
WinFrame configuration.
With recent versions of WS92 (current is 4.5), earlier performance problems
have disappeared.
Screen based applications had always worked fine (VPLUS, Speedware,
Powerhouse, etc...).
For line by line scrolling (e.g. LISTF, line editors), we recommend to set
SCROLL JUMP to 12
lines or 6 lines.
It may also help to run the emulator one size down from the maximized screen
size.
A slightly smaller screen size helps WS92 run faster in every application
(both in screen mode and line by line mode).

Herve Casanova a icrit dans le message <[log in to unmask]>...